Friday, March 5, 2010

What's the scope?

I am passionate about communications; the science of perceptions and perspectives. I love analysing perspectives and reactions. I love challenging the common perspectives and reaction not just for the sake of challenging, but for us to pause and ponder, "perhaps there is another story to this?"

Best of all, I'll serve them raw. I'll post 'em from wherever I am. Spontaneous. Unrehearsed. Unstaged.

So what will you see more of here?

Takes on what's happening around us especially in the news. Takes on brands and their communication strategies. Takes on crisis control in action. Takes on the common perspective, insights and critiques on it.

What you won't see here? Another blog preaching what social media is. Another blog on how boring life is. Another blog that sells flea market items.

So get into your seats, secure the harness and enjoy the ride.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment